The Company is committed to protecting the personal and financial information that you submit to us and would endeavour to protect it from unauthorized use.1. Collection of Information
We do not collect personal information for any purpose other than to respond to you. If you choose to provide us with personal information like filling out a Contact Us form with an e-mail address or postal address and submitting it to us through the website, we use that information to respond to your message and to help you get the information you have requested.
Further, in the course of using this Site or availing the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires, the Company and its Affiliates/ Subsidiaries may become privy to the personal information of its customers, including information that is of a confidential & sensitive nature. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of the customer information and its transmission through the world wide web and it shall not be held liable for disclosure of the confidential information when in accordance with this Privacy Commitment or terms of the agreements, if any, with the Customers
- Our Site never collects information or creates individual profiles for commercial marketing. While you must provide an e-mail address for a localized response to any incoming questions or comments to us, we recommend that you do NOT include any other personal information.
- If you are asked for any other Personal Information you will be informed how it will be used. If at any time you believe the principles referred to in this privacy statement have not been followed, or have any other comments on these principles, please notify the concerned through the contact us page.
- The use of the term "Personal Information" in this privacy statement refers to any information from which your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained.
The Company shall obtain Your consent in writing (and includes electronic consent) before collecting Personal Information for providing Services. Personal information for purposes of this Policy includes information that identifies you, such as Your name, date of birth, bank account details or credit card or debit card, phone number, fax number or email address, etc, and include gender, marital status, city of residence.
Services shall include all provisions of services and facilities and connected activities which are provided in connection with the offering of products and services as a customer of the Company.
We will protect your personal information against unauthorized use, dissemination, or publication. However, under certain conditions, we may share this information.
- We may use the personal information to improve our services to you and to keep you updated about our new products or other information that may be of interest to you.
- We may share information in the course of normal business operations, such as providing services you have subscribed for, and any activity related to these services such as a collection of the fee.
- It may become necessary for the Company to disclose your personal information to its agents and contractors in the course of normal business operations for the above-referred purpose. However, these parties would be required to use the information obtained from the Company for such purposes exclusively. The Company will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the confidentiality of your information is maintained by imposing strict confidentiality standards on all the third parties to whom it discloses such information.
- We may be required to disclose your personal and financial information to the statutory authorities in connection with any legal process that may be initiated by such authorities in accordance with applicable laws.
- We may occasionally invite selected third parties to participate in offers we feel would be attractive to customers.
- The Company may also share your information to provide you with superior services and a range of offers.
- We may use this information to advise you of products, services, and other marketing materials, which we think, may be of interest to you.
- We may also invite visitors to this Site to participate in market research and surveys and other similar activities.
- If one desires the Company to limit such sharing whereby one would not like to be informed of offers available, one may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise, the Company will use the customer information to improve the visitor experience on the Site and make subsequent offers to the visitor on products that may be of interest to him/her.
- The Customer authorises the Company to exchange, share, part with all information related to the details and transaction history of the Customers to its Affiliates / Subsidiaries/banks / financial institutions/credit bureaus/agencies/participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network as may be required by law, customary practice, credit reporting, statistical analysis and credit scoring, verification or risk management and shall not hold the Company liable for use or disclosure of this information.
You expressly agree and understand the following:
- We may use your Personal Information to provide you with the services to which you subscribe and any service-related activities such as processing instructions, responding to service requests, resolving any grievances, etc. The same may also be used to contact you whenever required and also to seek your feedback about the offered services.
- Your contact information (emails, postal address, phone numbers, etc.) may be used by us to send periodic information (through emails, posts, SMSs, couriers, telephone, etc.) on the services or upcoming events or announcements.
- We may use your Personal Information to generate statistics and aggregate reports for internal use and for sharing with affiliates, subsidiaries, intermediaries, successors, vendors, service providers and advertisers. These statistics and aggregate reports will not contain any Personal Information that could identify you personally.
- We may use your Personal Information for all the purposes as enlisted hereinabove in point 3.
You agree and understand that we may also disclose your Personal Information to:
- Comply with any statutory or legal requirement or process.
- Protect and defend the Company, trustees, their directors, officers, employees or affiliate's rights, interests, or property.
- Enforce our legal rights or provisions of services / any other facilities offered.
All such Personal and Financial Information collected shall be retained so long as you are having account/product with the Company or by any of its third-party service entities/service provider (“Third Party Service Entity”) and remain active to avail various services/product or as may be required under the law or as per applicable policy on data retention if any.
In case of deactivation/termination of the account/services with the Company, the Personal Information provided may no longer be used for providing the services/facilities and the same may also get removed upon the expiry of the maximum tenure as may be prescribed under the provisions of the law as applicable or the policy on data retention if any. Unless the Personal Information is purged permanently, the Personal Information may remain on the servers and the Company may however use the Personal Information for data analytics purposes and procedures for improving the provisions of services/facilities by them in a non-identifiable manner.
The Company or any Third Party Service Entity shall not retain Personal Information longer than the Purpose for which it is sought is served or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force or accordance to the data retention policy if any. The Personal Information so collected shall be used only for the purpose for which it is collected and in the manner agreed by you. Personal Information however may remain on the servers unless otherwise deleted or purged permanently.5. Update Personal Information:
The Company encourages you to update this information as and when there are any changes. You are also entitled to review the information provided and ensure that any Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information found to be inaccurate or deficient be corrected or amended as feasible. However, the Company shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Personal Information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by you.6. Web Browser Cookies
“Cookies” lets us store information about your preferences and passwords and allow you to move to different pages of our secure Site without having to re-enter your password information. Any information collected is stored in secure databases protected via a variety of access controls and is treated as confidential information by us. Therefore, you should be careful with the usage of the username and password by maintaining confidentiality and ensuring that you do not knowingly or accidentally share, provide and facilitate unauthorized use of it.
Cookies and Pixel tags capture information that may include: Links visited and pages viewed while on our Site, time and duration of our Site visits, responses to our emails or advertisements.7. Hyper Linking Policy
- External Links Present on the Website:
- Links to the Company’s website by other websites/portals:
At many places on this Site, you shall find links to other websites/portals. These links have been placed for your convenience. The Company is not responsible for the contents and reliability of the linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed in them. The mere presence of the link or its listing on this Site should not be assumed as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages.
No prior permission is required before hyperlinks are directed from any website/portal to this Site. However, the website/ portal from where the links are directed shall not contain any obscene/ objectionable contents.
This Site is designed, developed, and maintained by the Company. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of the content on this Site, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. The contents of the Site are subject to change without any prior notice. In case of any ambiguity or doubts, users are advised to verify /check with the department(s) and /or other source(s) and to obtain appropriate professional advice.
Under no circumstances will the company be liable for any expense, loss, or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Site. In case of any variance between what has been stated and that contained in the relevant Act, Rules, Regulations, Policy Statements, etc, the latter shall prevail.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.12. Non-Binding
You agree not to, by any means (including hacking, cracking, or defacing any portion of the Site) indulge in illegal or unauthorized activities including the following:
- Restrict or inhibit any authorized user from using this Site
- Use the Site for unlawful purposes
- Harvest or collect information about Site users without their express consent
- "Frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior authorization
- Engage in spamming or flooding
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any virus, time bomb, or other harmful or disruptive components.
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site
- Use any device, application, or process to retrieve, index, "data mine" or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site
- Permit or help anyone without access to the Site to use the Site through your username and password or otherwise.
- The contents of this website cannot be used in any misleading or objectionable context.
Further, in case you feel that your privacy has been compromised, you can Contact our officer: email@example.com