The Referral Program (‘Program’) offered by NuCash Financial Services Private Limited (‘NuCash’) has been created to reward its Customers (‘You’ / ‘Referrer’) for referring us to their friends and family, who sign on to be NuCash customers (‘Referred’). It was also created to reward your friends, by offering them a reward for signing up at Your referral. This Referral Program is brought to You by NuCash for its product which are Banking, Micro Lending, and Deals only.
Following words shall for the purpose of these Terms and Conditions, be defined to mean as below:
- “Customer” means an Indian citizen who seeks to avail the reward of the Referral Program and includes both the Eligible Referrers and Eligible Referred Customers.
- “Eligible Referrers” means customers who refer others to the Referral program and who are fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions as contained herein, including any amendments thereto.
- “Eligible Referred Customers” means customers who are referred by the Eligible Referrers to the Referral program and who are fully compliant with these Terms and Conditions as contained herein, including any amendments thereto.
- “NuCash Account” means the account(s) that may be opened by the Customers with NuCash from time to time including but not limited to the NuCash account and NuCash Bank account.
- “Offer Period” shall mean the period commencing from 00:00:00 time on April 10th, 2021 date to 23:59:59 time on December 31st, 2021 date.
- “Referral Program” shall mean the “NuCash Referral Program” being a referral program offered by NuCash for its Customers during the Offer Period.
- “Reward” refers to the reward offered to the eligible Customers(s) under the Referral Program.
- “Website” means NuCash’s website at the following URL https://nucash.money
To participate in this Referral Program and to be eligible to receive the Rewards thereunder, the Customer should have mandatorily performed all of the following:
- Clicked on the link provided to the Customer in the concerned SMS, email, and/or other communication received from NuCash in this regard or clicked on the link displayed on any Referral Program banner/advertisement and/or other communication on the Website in relation to the Referral Program or through such other mode as may be enabled or specified by NuCash from time to time.
- The Referral Program is available only for Indian Students and educational programs in India. The appropriate documentation for the same shall be required to be submitted to NuCash, as per the requirements specified by NuCash from time to time.
- The Rewards for the Referral Program are accrued only on successfully opening NuCash Accounts both by the Eligible Referrers and the Eligible Referred Customers.
- This Referral Program is valid for only such Eligible Referred Customers who are direct recipients of an SMS, email, and/or other communication from NuCash in this regard or who apply to get on the waitlist on the Website by clicking on the link displayed on any Referral Program banner/advertisement and/or other communication on the Website in relation to this Referral Program or through such other mode as may be enabled or specified by NuCash from time to time.
- Both Eligible referrers and Eligible Referred customers must be minimum of 18 years of age.
- An Eligible Referrer cannot refer himself/herself.
- An Eligible Referrer can refer as many Eligible Referred Customers as he/she may wish.
- This Referral Program is not applicable to NuCash employees and/or their relatives and in places wherever prohibited and/or on gifts/services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
- The Referral Program and the Rewards are available at the sole discretion of NuCash and subject to changes/discontinuance as deemed fit by NuCash, without any prior notice. Any changes in the Referral Program and/or these terms and conditions will be notified on the Website and the Customer is required to keep himself/ herself updated on the same.
- An Eligible Referred Customer can qualify only once for the Referral Program during such Offer Period. For the avoidance of doubt, it is hereby clarified that an Eligible Referred Customer shall be eligible for only one Reward as ‘Eligible Referred Customer’ during the Offer Period. However, such Eligible Referred Customer can make referrals as an Eligible Referrer and can qualify for further Rewards.
- NuCash shall not be liable for any Tax Liability that may arise on the reward and the same shall be borne by the Eligible Referrer / Eligible Referred Customer as per the rules and regulations and laws prevailing in India.
- Where the Eligible Referred Customer has provided any incorrect information at the time of registration for the Referral Program and/or at the time of collecting his/her Reward, then his/her selection is subject to cancellation at the sole discretion of NuCash.
- All loans and services are at the sole discretion of NuCash.
- This Referral Program is a special offer for NuCash customers only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the customer loan agreements. These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation to the terms and conditions prescribed by NuCash for the loan.
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by NuCash to provide further or similar schemes or offers.
- This Referral Program cannot be clubbed with any other offer made available by NuCash for its customers.
- NuCash's decision on all matters relating to the Referral Program will be at its absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
- NuCash reserves the right to revise these terms, modify or withdraw this Referral Program at any time without prior notice or reason. These terms and conditions prevail over the contents of any brochure or other Referral Program material advertising the Referral Program.
- NuCash, its group entities/ affiliates or their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, vendors, etc., shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal injury that may be suffered by a customer, directly or indirectly, including for reasons arising out of use or non-use of the Rewards or participation under this Referral Program.
- NuCash shall not be liable for termination or delay of the Referral Program or the Rewards forming part of the Referral Program due to any force majeure event and will not be liable for any consequences.
- The Referral Program is not transferable, non-negotiable, and cannot be encashed under any circumstances.
- Participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Eligible Referrer shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- The Program is valid only in India and cannot be combined with any other offers.
- Customers agree not to abuse any NuCash resource, online registration mechanism, or the tools in the Referral Website/program by conduct, which is or can be interpreted to be detrimental to the brand, trademark, or interests of NuCash, including without limitation, attempting to make referrals or receive rewards in a manner inconsistent with these terms and conditions or the intent of these terms and conditions, attempting to earn rewards through illegitimate channels, participating in fraud, or tampering with Referral Program or its tools.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. A dispute, if any, arising out of or in conjunction with or as a result of this Referral Program or otherwise relating hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against NuCash.
- This Referral Program is subject to laws, rules, and regulations as may be applicable in any jurisdiction in India, from time to time, and accordingly in places where not permissible shall be deemed as not applicable.
- The Customers agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein. Without a Customer being required to do any further act, the Customers shall be deemed to have read, understood, and unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions herein.