These Terms and Conditions govern the access and use of the NuCash app and the services provided by NuCash. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accepting. By accepting the Terms and Conditions you agree that you have read, understood, acknowledged and accepted these Terms and Conditions, Tariff of Schedule to access and use the NuCash app and NuCash product and Services.
The following words and phrases have the meaning set out below unless the context indicates otherwise:
The general terms and conditions include the common terms and conditions applicable to the use and access of NuCash App. These terms and conditions have been divided into the following:
All the abiding rules and regulations
1. Disclosure of Information to CIBIL/ Credit Bureaus:
I understand that as a pre-condition, relating to grant of the loans/ advances/ other fund-based and non-fund-based credit facilities to me, NuCash and/or Partner Bank, requires my consent for the disclosure by NuCash and/or Partner Bank of information and data relating to me, of the credit facility availed of/to be availed, by me, obligations assumed/ to be assumed, by me, in relation thereto and default, if any, committed by me, in discharge thereof. Accordingly, I hereby agree and give consent for the disclosure by NuCash and/or Partner Bank of all or any such,
I, undertake that:
2. Force Majeure:
NuCash shall not be liable if any transaction does not fructify or may not be completed or for any failure on the part of NuCash to perform any of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions or those applicable specifically to its services/facilities if performance is prevented, hindered or delayed by a Force Majeure event (defined below) and in such case its obligations shall be suspended for so long as the Force Majeure event continues.
"Force Majeure Event" means any event due to any cause beyond the reasonable control of NuCash, including without limitations, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc.
I agree that I shall indemnify and hold NuCash harmless against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever which NuCash may at any time incur, sustain, suffer or be put to as a consequence of or by reason of or arising out of providing any of the services or due to any negligence/mistake/misconduct on my part or breach or non-compliance by me of any of the Terms and Conditions relating to any of the services or by reason of NuCash in good faith taking or refusing to take action on any instruction given by me.
1. Voluntary Consent for Aadhaar:
"I hereby submit voluntarily at my own discretion, my Aadhaar number as issued by Govt. of India, to Partner Bank and voluntarily give my consent to open account with Partner bank in my individual capacity using my Aadhaar number and / or as an authorized signatory in non-individual accounts and; to use my Aadhaar details for authentication with UIDAI. NuCash/ Partner Bank has informed me that my information submitted to Partner Bank / BC herewith shall not be used for any purpose other than mentioned above, or as per requirements of law."
2. Voluntary Consent for Aadhaar Authentication:
I hereby submit voluntarily at my own discretion my Aadhaar number issued by UIDAI, to Partner Bank and voluntarily give my consent to use my Aadhaar number for e-KYC authentication with UIDAI as per Aadhaar Act, 2016; for the purpose of Account opening and Aadhaar linking and/or specified instructions on my Bank account in my individual capacity and / or as an authorized signatory in non-individual accounts. I understand that NuCash will not store Aadhaar details at their end.
I, holder of the Aadhaar number, hereby voluntarily give my consent to Partner Bank to obtain and use my Aadhaar number, Name and Fingerprint/Iris and my Aadhaar details for authentication with UIDAI as per Aadhaar Act, 2016 and all other applicable laws.
Partner Bank has informed me that basis the voluntary consent given by me while submitting my Aadhaar number to Partner Bank, my Aadhaar details and identity information would only be used for e-KYC purpose, demographic authentication, validation, OTP authentication including; for availing banking services, operation of my accounts / relationships and for delivery of subsidies, benefits and services and / or any other facility relating to banking operations.
Partner Bank has informed me that my biometrics will not be stored / shared and; will be submitted to Central Identities Data Repository (CIDR) only for the purpose of authentication. Partner Bank has informed me that this consent given by me voluntarily and my Aadhaar number will be stored along with my account details within Partner Bank only. I have been explained about the nature of information that may be shared upon authentication.
I also authorize Partner Bank to link and authenticate my Aadhaar number to all my accounts / relationships with Partner Bank as may be opened in future.
I have been given to understand that my information submitted to Partner Bank herewith shall not be used for any purpose other than mentioned above, or as per requirements of law. I hereby declare that all the information voluntarily furnished by me is true, correct and complete. I will not hold NuCash/ Partner Bank or any of its officials responsible in case of any incorrect information provided by me.
Data Privacy and Rights
I/We agree that, in case I/we have issued single cheque/instruction, for debit to my/our account, for issuing more than one Demand Draft/Pay-order, then the same will reflect as multiple debit entries in my/our account
5. Bank shall be entitled at its discretion to engage/avail of, at the risk and cost of the customer, services of any person/third party service provider/agent/agency, for anything required to be done for/in relation to/pursuant to any of the products/services offered, including collections, recovery of dues, enforcement of security, getting or verifying any information of the customer/assets, and any necessary or incidental lawful acts/deeds/matters and things connected thereto, as NuCash and/or Partner Bank may deem fit.
6. Bank shall have the right to not return the application, photographs, information and documents submitted by the customer. Bank shall, without notice to or without any consent of the customer, be absolutely entitled and have full right, power and authority to make disclosure of any information relating to customer including personal information, details in relation to documents, products/services offered, defaults, security, obligations of customer, to the Credit Information Bureau of India (CIBIL) and/or any other governmental/regulatory/statutory or private agency/entity, credit bureau, RBI, Partner Banks other branches/subsidiaries/affiliates/rating agencies, service providers, other banks/financial institutions, any third parties, any assignees/potential assignees of transferees, who may need the information and may process the information, publish in such manner and through such medium as may be deemed necessary by the publisher/Bank/RBI, including publishing the name as part of willful defaulters list from time to time, as also use for KYC information verification, credit risk analysis, or for other related purposes. In this connection, the customer waives the privilege of privacy and privacy of contract. Bank shall have the right, without notice to or without any consent of the customer, to approach, make enquiries, obtain information, from any person including other banks/finance entities/credit bureaus, customers employer/family members, any other person related to the customer, to obtain any information for assessing track record, credit risk, or for establishing contact with the customer or for the purpose of recovery of dues from the customer.
8. NuCash/ Partner Bank reserves the right to record telephonic conversations with customers for quality control purposes.
9. Notwithstanding the documentation and account opening form provided, Partner Bank reserves the right to accept / reject your application. Partner Bank's decision in this regard would be final.
10. Any loans/facilities, other financial products, available can be accessed via NuCashApp (platforms through which the customer/borrower can access/monitor the account by use of the customer/ log-in id and password) and NuCash may use such platform for providing the customers/borrowers the facility to complete online application as well as enter into/make the loan documents online. Every usage and operation of the NuCash App or any such other platform using such customer id and password, including in cases of online loan processes from time to time, should be deemed to be usage and operation personally by the customer/borrower himself and in physically and mentally stable state notwithstanding any loss, theft, hacking etc. of the NuPIN; and that NuCash/ Partner Bank shall not be required to check the identity of the person operating the NuCash app using Login id and NuPIN at any point of time or his mental or physical stability.
Miscellaneous and governing laws
Failure to enforce any rights conferred by these Terms and Conditions or any law shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any such rights or operate so as to the exercise or enforcement thereof at any subsequent time.
2. Governing Law:
All claims, matters and disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Mumbai only. These Terms and Conditions and/or the operations in the accounts of the customer maintained by Partner Bank and/or the use of the services provided by Partner Bank shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and no other nation. The customer and NuCash agree to submit to the exclusive Jurisdiction of the Courts located in Mumbai, India as regards any claims or matters arising under these Terms and Conditions. NuCash accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than the Republic of India.
Third party affiliations and communications from NuCash
Accepting these T&C, implies your express consent to be contacted by us, representatives, affiliates, collection agents or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, or physical or electronic address provided by you while registering your account with NuCash. You further agree to us contacting you in any manner, including without limitation, emails, SMS messages, WhatsApp, calls using pre recorded messages or artificial voice, and notifications sent via our mobile application.
Data Privacy and Rights
Savings Account with Suryoday Small Finance Bank
Undertaking and Keywords
By using the Debit Card you are unconditionally accepting the terms and conditions listed here under and will be bound by them and you accept the ones of ensuring compliance with the relevant Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Regulations, Exchange Control Regulation of the RBI, Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 ("The Act"), all the rules and regulations framed under the Act and as amended/modified/applicable from time to time and any other corresponding enactment in force from time to time. You will also continue to remain bound by the terms and conditions of operation of your Savings Bank Account with Suryoday Small Finance Bank and NuCash.
1. “The Bank", "Suryoday Bank", means Suryoday Small Finance Bank and its successors and assignees.
2. "Card" or "Debit Card", refers to the Co branded Suryoday Bank and NuCash Rupay Debit Card issued by Suryoday Bank to a Cardholder.
3. "Cardholder", "you", "your", "him" or similar pronouns shall where the context so admit, refer to a customer of Suryoday Bank to whom a Suryoday Bank Debit Card has been issued by Suryoday Bank to operate on a nominated account(s). All references to the Cardholder in the masculine gender will also include the feminine gender.
4. "Account(s)", refers to the Cardholder's Savings Accounts that has been designated by the Suryoday Bank to the eligible account(s) for the valid operation of the Debit Card. The Cardholder should be either the account holder or sole signatory or authorized to act alone when there is more than one account holder/signatory.
5. "Primary Account", shall mean in case of multiple accounts linked to the Card, the account that has been designated as being the main/first account of operation i.e. the account from which purchase transactions, cash withdrawals charges and fees related to the Card are debited.
6. "Nominated Accounts", includes the Primary Account as described above, and it indicates the Cardholder's account(s) nominated in writing by him to be accessed by his Debit Card and PIN.
7. "ATM", refers to Automated Teller Machine whether in India or overseas, whether of Suryoday Bank, or of any other bank on a shared network, at which amongst other things, the Cardholder can use his Debit Card to access his funds in his account(s) held with Suryoday Bank.
8. "PIN", means the Personal Identification Number (required to access ATMs) allocated to the Cardholder by NuCash, chosen by him from time to time.
9. "Transaction", means by instruction given by a Cardholder by using his Card directly or indirectly, to the Suryoday Bank to effect action on the account. (Examples of transactions can be retail purchases, cash withdrawals, cash/cheque deposits, etc.).
10. "International Transactions", refers to the transactions performed by the Cardholder through his internationally valid Debit Card, outside India, Nepal and Bhutan.
11. "Statement", means a periodic statement of account sent by Suryoday Bank to a Cardholder setting out the transactions carried out by the Cardholder(s) during the given period and the balance on that account. It may also include any information that the Suryoday Bank may deem fit to include.
12. "Merchant" or "Merchant Establishments", shall mean establishments wherever located which accept/honour the Card and shall include amongst others: stores, shops, restaurants, airline organizations etc. advertised by Suryoday Bank or Rupay.
13. "EDC" or "Electronic Data Capture", refers to electronic Point-of-Sale swipe terminals whether in India or overseas, whether of Suryoday Bank or any other bank on the shared network, that permit the debiting of the account(s) for purchase transactions from merchant establishments.
14. "MasterCard/Visa/Rupay ATM Network", means ATMs that honour the Debit Card and that display the MasterCard/Visa/Rupay symbols.
Product Usage guidelines - ATM Usage
1. The Card is accepted at the Suryoday Bank ATMs and MasterCard/ Visa/Rupay enabled ATMs worldwide.
2. Cash withdrawals and balance inquiries performed by the Cardholder at MasterCard/Visa/Rupay enabled ATMs in countries other than India will be subject to a fee, as per prevailing tariff of charges. Cash withdrawals and balance inquiry at MasterCard/Visa/Rupay ATMs (non-Suryoday Bank) in India may also be subject to a fee (as decided by Suryoday Bank from time to time) and will be debited to the account at the time/later of such cash withdrawal and balance inquiry transactions. All transactions at non-Suryoday Bank ATMs are subjected to charges as determined by the Suryoday Bank from time to time. The charge schedule is updated on the Suryoday Bank website.
3. For all cash withdrawals, cheque/cash deposits at an Suryoday Bank ATM, any statement/receipt issued by the ATM at the time of deposit or withdrawal shall be deemed conclusive, unless verified and intimated otherwise by Suryoday Bank. Any such verification shall likewise be final and conclusive and this verified amount will be binding on the Cardholder.
4. Suryoday Bank will not be liable for any failure to provide any service or to perform any obligation thereunder where such failure is attributable (whether directly or indirectly) to any malfunction of the ATM or the Card, temporary insufficiency of funds, any dispute or other circumstance beyond its control.
5. Suryoday Bank will not be liable for any consequential or indirect loss or damage arising from or related to the loss/use of the Card and related PIN, how so ever caused.
6. The availability of ATM services in a country other than that in which the Card was issued is governed by the local regulations in force in the said country. Suryoday Bank shall not be liable if these services are withdrawn without notice thereof.
Disclosures and Rights
Rewards on Qualified Purchases:
Rewards will only be credited for Qualified Purchases for Rewards (or Qualified Purchases). NuCash will have the sole and final discretion in identifying a purchase as a Qualified Purchase for Rewards.
These transactions do not qualify, and will therefore not be eligible for Rewards: